ADHD Support Australia offers online solutions for everything ADHD. Founded by Vivian Dunstan in 2013 as a local support group, Vivian is a woman with ADHD and the mother of a young adult with ADHD.
Vivian has trained as an ADHD coach with ADDCA to Advanced Level and has a wealth of expertise and lived experience with ADHD. She is also a qualified, non-practising teacher, Certified Digital Wellness Educator, certified PEERS Social Skills Coach and has facilitated her Parenting Children with ADHD course since 2015. She has hosted hundreds of expert talks since 2013 as well as delivering her own presentations on parenting, digital wellness and social skills.
* Online Parenting Children with ADHD courses
* Online Digital Parenting Program
* Online PEERS Social Skills for Adolescents or Young Adults
* Online Monthly Expert Talks on all topics related to ADHD
* Patreon Membership for access to all past talks/slides
* Online Directory of Professionals, Services & Resources for ADHD
* Large Supportive Facebook Group
* Website offering information about ADHD
Areas of Expertise
- Adolescents (13-17)
- Children (<12)
- BA English (1st class) Masters of Teaching (Primary) ADDCA Basic & Advanced Level Coaching Course Certified PEERS Social Skills Coach - Adolescents & Young Adults Certified Digital Wellness Educator (National Institute for Digital Health & Wellness)
- Telehealth Access
- Lived Experience